Sunday 8 December 2013

End Of The Year Read-a-Thon 2013


I have A LOT of books on my bookshelf and Kindle which have been sadly neglected and unread so when I saw Kimba's post on a December Read-a-Thon I was pleased to find something which will give me a little push to read some of the books which have been forgotten. The Read-a-Thon is hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Square so head on over to their blogs to sign-up and read the rules. The Read-a-Thon is running from the 9th - 22nd December 2013 and the main goal is to read some great books but there will also be some challenges and prizes along the way. To get involved on Twitter, use the hashtag #ReadingCram

I don't really have anything which I have to read before a deadline but I have a few books which I would like to clear out of my library to make way for some new ones in the New Year.


   

All three of these books are for review and I might be able to squeeze in another but in the run up to Christmas we all know how busy it can get! I'm looking forward to this Read-a-Thon.


6 comments:

  1. I also have a kindle and havent used it in a while, I love having a real book in my hand!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one as a gift and didn't think I'd use it much, but I use it all the time! It is nice to have a proper book though, I'm a sucker for a pretty cover! But on a kindle it's all to easy to buy LOADS of books :L

      Delete
  2. The Book Thief!! Amazing book! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Book Thief! Your other two books look really interesting, particularly the Michelle Paver one. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My god, it was brilliant!! I've loved Michelle Paver's other books and I've just started this one, so far I'm really enjoying it :)

      Delete