Tuesday 9 July 2013

Bastille

Source

I've been obsessed with Imagine Dragons for the last few weeks, I have listened to their album constantly so when Bastille was suggested as a similar artist on Spotify I definitely wanted to check them out. I made the right choice. I am absolutely loving them and their latest album 'Bad Blood' is so, so good!

Source
The band's from London, I love British artists. And them being from the UK very much increases my chances of going to a gig of theirs. 
Source
Also the lead singer, Dan Smith, is so gorgeous! There's something very irresistable about a man who can sing. He originally set up Bastille as a solo project but decided to form a band.

I'll leave you with my favorite song of theirs, Things We Lost in the Fire:



Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, i really like Bastille! And yes, the lead singer is good looking ;) !

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you'd like to take part, here is a link to my post which explains it all :)
    http://emma23mereta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-3.html
    It's a great way of finding new blogs to read and finding out more about fellow bloggers.

    If you decide to take part, please leave me a comment with a link to your post in it, as I look forward to reading your answers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete