Monday 8 July 2013

My Week

I know, I've been a terrible blogger! I haven't blogged in a fortnight and I actually quite missed it! The week before last was so hectic because both I and the children were going away for a week so I had to ensure that not only all of their ironing and packing was done but I had to pack mine too! I just packed for myself though. I do not iron more than is necessary!

Then, last week I was at home for a whole ten days. It was blissful. I caught up with loads of friends and family, did a few mundane things which I don't get to do up here and I sadly enjoy like spending hours cooking a meal and shopping in Tesco. The best thing of all though was that I got to spend lots of time with my mum and brother. My little bro (not that little, he's nineteen!) had the whole week off college so we had movie days and I just generally spoiled him. My mum also managed to have a few days off work, she runs her own garden centre so time off is pretty hard to come by.

I went home because it was my birthday on the third of July. On the actual day I took my mum out for lunch at a gorgeous local Spanish restaurant, check it out here, I'll post a full review of our meal later in the week. Then we just went home and drank tea and chatted. That's what I like most about being home, just relaxing and catching up properly with the family. I also had a bit of family get together on Friday. On Saturday we had a bit of a surprise birthday party with about seven of my brothers mates and my stepsister and her boyfriend. It was so much fun! The alcohol was flowing and we had a really good time.

So you can see why I haven't posted, these last couple of weeks have been crazy but I'm back now and my fingertips are itching to type.



I am loving tribal, Aztec and Indian prints at the moment. This is a picture of a selection of skirts and tops from New Look's Inspire range.

I haven't had a chance to read any blogs this week so I can't link you to any that I found interesting. I'll buck my ideas up for next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment