Sunday 16 June 2013

My Week



This week was a week of getting over the busy time I had last week, my brother visited me, I went home for a few days then my mum and Gran visited. A weekend in London always drains me because we end up going to sleep late and getting up early(ish). You do so much walking around London, miles and miles even with the public transport, its deceptive! I bought mum and Gran tickets to see War Horse on stage for Mother's Day and you can see my review of it here



I love this post from Adulting about how to let friends down when they're collecting for charity. I have a number of charities close to my own heart whom I donate to regularly and I do try to give when friends are fundraising for something which means a lot to them. The response for when you really have no money is great, I'd never thought of offering to do something for the fundraiser rather than donating money.




I went to the Ruislip Artisan Food and Craft Market and it was enjoyable. It took me about 1 hour 45 minutes to get there using public transport and it was a long way to travel for what it was but it was something different for me to do. There were some lovely stalls there and I ordered my charges their birthday presents. I'll post what I bought tomorrow.


This post inspired me to make some crocheted slippers. Photos to come (because I've only managed to finish one) so please try to contain your excitement. I made some adjustments to the original pattern and I stupidly didn't write them down so I really hope that I remember. I'd love to try my hand at crocheting a toy like this gorgeous unicorn. Isn't it cute? I'm going to keep an eye out for a class in London.



Source
The list of 52 Feasible Ways to Organise Your Home is brilliant! So many great life hacks which are actually doable and affordable for once.



I hadn't realised how sloppy and lazy my spelling and grammar has become since I have mainly been using my iPad and iPhone which both have the auto-correct on! Getting back into the habit of manually adding capital letters is taking some practise.


Eeeeeeeeee! There are no words to describe how excited I am to see this. I enjoyed the first one but this one seems like it will have more action in it, and of course Legolas is back *swoon*.



No comments:

Post a Comment